Friday, March 22 at 7:00 pm
Saturday, March 23 at 2:00 pm
Online Ticket Sale Availability
On line ticket sales have closed. Tickets for the Saturday, March 23rd performance will be available at the door.
Can’t make it to one of our performances, but still want to support the band?
Saguaro High School Auditorium
6250 N. 82nd Street Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Featuring a Special Appearance by
Mohave Middle School Jazz Band
These were some of the amazing items in our 2018 Jazz and Chocolate
(thanks to our amazing donors!)
Check back in March to see this year’s donors
- Gift cards to restaurants such as: Brio Tuscan Grille, Fuego Bistro, Chipotle, Don and Charlie’s, IHOP, In-N-Out, O.H.S.O Brewery, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wildflower, Fox Restaurants, Sugarbowl, Mad Greens, Babbo, Village Coffee Roastery, Dutch Bros, Nekter, and a wine-tasting party for 20 at Total Wine & More!
- Great sports items: AZ Diamondbacks dugout reserve seats, an autographed Dragan Bender basketball, Cardinals and Coyotes Swag!
- Great destinations such as: The Phoenix Symphony, The Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Gardens, Thai Royal Massage, As You Wish Pottery Painting, Jumpstreet, Verde Canyon Railroad, House of Comedy, Jake’s Unlimited, Painted Mountain Golf Resort, Roadhouse Cinemas, Harkins Theaters, The Saguaro Hotel, Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak, and parkhoppers to Disneyland!
- Services and products you need: Paul’s Ace Hardware, Milano Music, White Dove Thrift Shop, A/C service by the Chill Doctor, Great Clips, and $250 toward new tires at Discount Tire!
- Other great stuff: Mystery Novels by Jenn McKinlay, Saguaro Spirit Swag, original art work…and other amazing finds!
Special Thanks to Our Corporate Sponsor